Which activities will kids w/o sign out privileges miss?

Rita1234

The activities that require sign-out privileges are marked in the Camp Canival schedule. The only one I can speak to are the scavenger hunts; from my experience on Legend, they were scheduled right before camp closed for lunch - so you'll just need to pick her up at the end of the activity before the scavenger hunt. We let our 10 YO participate with the understanding we would meet at a designated place at the end of the hunt. It's probably not a major loss for your daughter; I got the idea my son enjoyed it, but it wouldn't have been the end of the world to miss it, either. Go with what makes you comfortable.

Thank you for your answers. The family scavenger hunt sounds fun, and then we can all participate. We just came back from Alaska on Celebrity's Mercury and our favorite activities were the family disco, family karaoke, and family bingo.

I just don't feel safe letting my 9 year old wander the ship on her own, so I'm glad the only thing she will miss out on is the scavenger hunt. I don't feel comfortable for her to participate in it even though it is a group activity. I'd rather be safe than sorry. Looking forward to trying Carnival for the first time. I have only heard great things about Camp Carnival.

Rita

Archived