Triumph

mikesiegel

We were on the Triumph in Feb.06. We did the W. Carib.. The ship was in great shape and we enjoyed the cruise immensely! The only problem was Cozumel; since it was destroyed by the hurricane the summer before. The balcony cabin was great (highly recommended) and the service was excellent! We booked the E. for 4/22/07 on the Valor. We got an aft balcony and can't wait to go again!

We were on the Triumph Western Carribean Jan 2006. We had a great time:D Only complaint was the food was so so IMHO. I love seafood, cheesecake and milk chocolate all of which were lacking on the Triumph. The crew, entertainment, and ship were fabulous.:p

Cruised on the Triumph this past April and ship was in good condition overall. The only area I noticed that needed some improvement was the main show lounge whch to my eye could use some additional cleaning and upholstery replacement, but then again I was in there a couple of times during daylight and it may not appear so in the evenings. BTW I plan to sail on her again next April so this certainly is no deal breaker.

Dry dock is where they normally take a ship out of the water to do routine maintenance, change props, clean the bottom of the ship, etc- replace carpeting, paint and other types maintenace and refurbishing that is hard to do while the ship is cruising every week

We were on the Triumph Western Carribean Jan 2006.

Laura, how was the weather when you sailed? We'll be on the Triumph in January 2007 (also Western) so I was just wondering what to expect weather-wise in general.

Thanks

Archived