Updated RCI Shareholder Benefit Contact Information

BaltiGator

I rarely start a new thread, but in wading through the other threads related to this topic, I obtained contact information that turned out to be out of date. So I thought I'd post the updated info here. This is correct as of this morning (Aug 4 2006) because I just spoke with Ms. Buchanan myself. (And confirmed our onboard credit! :D )

Contact Person: Ms. Linda Buchanan

Mailing Address: RCI Shareholder Benefit, PO Box 025511, Miami, FL 33102

Phone Number: (305) 539-6000 x33385

(Several threads list an out-of-date phone extension.)

Fax Number: (305) 982-4827

(Several threads list a different fax number - (305) 539-4645 - which according to Ms. Buchanan does work but is less reliable because it is located on a different floor than her office. She prefers the first fax number above, which connects to a fax machine very near her desk.

Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

(This supposedly is still correct, however, when I tried it, it bounced back to me. I forgot to ask Ms. Buchanan about that, so if anyone has updated email info, please post it here. Thanks.)

As before, you have to send a copy of your brokerage statement showing your ownership of 100 shares of RCI, along with your name, address, phone number, ship, sailing date, and reservation/confirmation number. The on-board credit amounts remain the same: $250 for 14+ nights, $200 for 9-13 nights, $100 for 6-8 nights, and $50 for 5 or fewer nights.

Happy cruising. :)

I rarely start a new thread, but in wading through the other threads related to this topic, I obtained contact information that turned out to be out of date. So I thought I'd post the updated info here. This is correct as of this morning (Aug 4 2006) because I just spoke with Ms. Buchanan myself. (And confirmed our onboard credit! :D )

Contact Person: Ms. Linda Buchanan

Mailing Address: RCI Shareholder Benefit, PO Box 025511, Miami, FL 33102

Phone Number: (305) 539-6000 x33385

(Several threads list an out-of-date phone extension.)

Fax Number: (305) 982-4827

(Several threads list a different fax number - (305) 539-4645 - which according to Ms. Buchanan does work but is less reliable because it is located on a different floor than her office. She prefers the first fax number above, which connects to a fax machine very near her desk.

Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

(This supposedly is still correct, however, when I tried it, it bounced back to me. I forgot to ask Ms. Buchanan about that, so if anyone has updated email info, please post it here. Thanks.)

As before, you have to send a copy of your brokerage statement showing your ownership of 100 shares of RCI, along with your name, address, phone number, ship, sailing date, and reservation/confirmation number. The on-board credit amounts remain the same: $250 for 14+ nights, $200 for 9-13 nights, $100 for 6-8 nights, and $50 for 5 or fewer nights.

Hi Balti Gator !

Thanks for the update.

I recently asked for shareholder onboard credits to be added to our current bookings. Ms. Buchanan responded VERY quicky. We even had some very nice emails back and forth. She cares about her work very much, and that's a great thing !

As for the email address, the email address you have above, is what I used. I had no problems getting through to her. I am not sure why it bounced back. Perhaps you caught their servers at a bad moment.

One other item... I would recommend NOT calling her directly, and use the email address. If everyone calls her, she will never get any of her work done :)

Welcome aboard Ms. Buchanan !

One other item... I would recommend NOT calling her directly, and use the email address. If everyone calls her, she will never get any of her work done

Thank you, Andy, that's a very good point. I only called her because the email bounced back and then I learned that it might be a different person at a different phone number, so I had no idea what was going on. But you're absolutely right, in general it's much kinder to her workflow if we use fax and email and reserve calls for unusual situations.

Glad to be of help to others. It's a small fraction of the help I've received from these forums!

Just bought our 100 shares on Monday, July 31, 2007, and our confirmation should be here any day now. Your post is very timely for us.

You must have a crystal ball to buy it at next years price...I gather it was a typo...

Karynanne: Yes, I meant that I bought the shares on July 31, 2006. If I could predict prices a year ahead, I'd be staying in the owner's suite! Sent the confirmation and required info in the mail yesterday. For two X cruises in 2007.

have just bought 100 rcl, and have received a confirmation from rcl investor relations, do i just bring this conf on board, or can i confirm

this credit has already been applied towards my upcoming trip??:)

You can confirm if you like. The email address given above is best for that. Bringing the confirmation on board can't hurt either.

If you send in your proof of ownership before your documents are printed, the OBC will appear on your documents.

Best stock purchase we ever made; OK the price has dropped a little, but the on board dividends have more than made up for it.

The confirmation was not printed on my final documents, even though I faxed in my information months ago.

I called the Captain's Circle and they said the OBC for Shareholder and also the MBNA Rewards was there for my cruise this Sept.

However, I am bringing all my paperwork if there is an issue.

The way I understand it, it's per cabin. I think I read that even if 2 people in the same cabin each owned 100 shares, there was only 1 credit. I could be wrong though. Anyone?????

Hi Getaway !

That is correct. It 1 shareholder credit per cabin. If you both own shares you do not get 2 credits.

• 1 month later...

Who knows...let's see if I get an answer to my question first...I'll let you know tomorrow if it was received and I get a response. Could be out there in cyberspace some place. Might want to call Ms Buchanan's number tomorrow and let her know about your email address dilemma.

:confused: I sent two more test e-mails and they bounced back immediately....I must be doing something wrong?

There may be a domain-blocking issue with either your email server or RCI's. A simple solution would be to set up a free email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc), and try again.

I also had the email bounce back on me, which was the reason I investigated to get updated info and started this thread. But I was told that email is in fact the correct one. Maybe an intermittent problem, or as someone else suggested, maybe a problem related to your email provider. You can always give them a call, as I did, for even more immediate satisfaction. :D

Archived