Updated RCI Shareholder Benefit Contact Information

BaltiGator

I have read about the comments about the onboard credits and was wondering if I have booked the cruise (Constellation for January 2007) and I purchased stock now, would I still get the onboard credit? When is the cutoff for purchasing the stock as to when you get the credits?

Do you have to hold the stock for any set period of time?

I am assuming the credit is per cabin, correct?

I am anxious to hear the details because I am ready to buy the stock if things work out.

There may be a domain-blocking issue with either your email server or RCI's. A simple solution would be to set up a free email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc), and try again.

Thanks for the advice....It was a domain-blocking issue...I set up a free email account and tried it again,,,I have already received an answer!! thanks again!!mb:)

There may be a domain-blocking issue with either your email server or RCI's. A simple solution would be to set up a free email account (yahoo, hotmail, etc), and try again.

Thanks for the advice....It was a domain-blocking issue...I set up a free email account and tried it again,,,I have already received an answer!! thanks again!!mb:)

I have read about the comments about the onboard credits and was wondering if I have booked the cruise (Constellation for January 2007) and I purchased stock now, would I still get the onboard credit? When is the cutoff for purchasing the stock as to when you get the credits?

Do you have to hold the stock for any set period of time?

I am assuming the credit is per cabin, correct?

I am anxious to hear the details because I am ready to buy the stock if things work out.

As long as you own the stock before the cruise begins (and get the information faxed or mailed to Ms. Buchanan), I think there's no problem getting the OBC. Yes, it is per cabin.

We bought the stock about a month ago and have already gotten the confirmation on the credit for 2 of our 3 booked future cruises. The 3rd one seems to be a group booking and we won't get the OBC until the group booking is completed and transferred to X.

Hope this helps.

Loverofcruises, Glad you made it work for you.

Sharon, I don't think group cruises makes a difference. I got an email from Linda Buchanan today acknowledging that my credits have been attached to 3 bookings and 2 of them were groups. She is doing a great job of getting info back to stockholders. This customer service is working!!

Archived