Favorite picture from our CB trip

cbpanda

It looks like the dad and the little girl are looking at the big TV screen??? I wonder if "Finding Nemo" or some kiddie movie is playing. Assuming this Hot Tub is located where the TV screen is, it would be kind of stupid on the part of Princess to have an "Adults Only" hot tub where most kids are going to congregate. Not defending anyone who breaks rules, just making a point.

~Tony

You're right. That picture was at the MUTS pool. I guess they are trying to have a place for the parents to not be crowded by kids but can still watch over them in the pool.

It looks like the dad and the little girl are looking at the big TV screen??? I wonder if "Finding Nemo" or some kiddie movie is playing. Assuming this Hot Tub is located where the TV screen is, it would be kind of stupid on the part of Princess to have an "Adults Only" hot tub where most kids are going to congregate. Not defending anyone who breaks rules, just making a point.

~Tony

Yes that is a point of view but not only are they breaking the rules but it also looks like the smallest kid has on a diaper. Also, at least one of the kids looks like they can maybe read so I guess they just tell them that the rules don't apply to them, just everyone else :(

I enjoyed your other photos!

Regarding the hot tub - this does happen all too often. I have no reservations when I see this kinda thing occur to very nicely ask the adults to kindly remove their kid's happy asses from the tub - and point out the sign.

Most of the time the kids are removed. On the rare occasion when the adults with the kids object, I remind them it's my christian duty to educate the ignorant.

Rick

but on the Disney Wonder I went and found a ship's officer and reported when kids were in the "adult's only" pool. They and thier father were told to leave.

I could not blame them for trying-the kid's pool was super crowded.

This was not a common occurance. I just thought it was a priceless shot.:D

http://community.webshots.com/photo/551917106/2131699600092167648rtctes

Claire, I loved your pics. Thanks so much for sharing. Can you answer a question for me. This will be my first Princess cruise and was just wondering if the Spa pool was free or is it part of "The Spa" where you have to pay to enjoy it. Thanks in advance!!!

That picture should be the cover photo of a website: rules_don't_apply_to_me.com. It would be an active site.

Ah, but those above the rules won't spoil our upcoming CB experience. Can't wait.

Claire, thanks so much for posting your pictures! Really enjoyed viewing them. I am leaving in less than 18 days and your pictures provided a nice preview to the ship.

I am also staying at the Mariott Harbor Beach for two days after my cruise, so I excited to see that my hotel is going to be GREAT as well!

Bryan:)

Claire, I loved your pics. Thanks so much for sharing. Can you answer a question for me. This will be my first Princess cruise and was just wondering if the Spa pool was free or is it part of "The Spa" where you have to pay to enjoy it. Thanks in advance!!!

Oh, It was totally free. :D You can access it through the spa or by going on the upper deck and down one. It was also an adults only pool. My husband's favorite pool.

Claire, thanks so much for posting your pictures! Really enjoyed viewing them. I am leaving in less than 18 days and your pictures provided a nice preview to the ship.

I am also staying at the Mariott Harbor Beach for two days after my cruise, so I excited to see that my hotel is going to be GREAT as well!

Bryan:)

We loved the Marriott. We asked for a room that overlooked the pier so we could watch the ship come in. The desk clerk was really nice and upgraded us to an ocean/port view.

:) I'm really glad that so many people enjoyed our pictures. We absolutely loved our cruise and are happy to share the pictures.

I spent the many month's before we left searching for pictures and glimpses of the ship, the cabin, the hotel and everything else I could find. So I can appreciate it.

i must say, I really wish the staff at the pools would be consistant about their rules.

the first few days on the cruise no kids were allowed in the hot tubs, as the signs stated. then the signs were hard to find and we were told that they could go in as long as a parent was with them. but i still got dirty looks and people saying things to me. who am i supposed to believe? what do i do? i took my 5 year old son in them only if nobody else was there and that was rare of course because they are always busy.

if they aren't allowed, fine, but don't change the rules every day.

Archived