Favorite picture from our CB trip

cbpanda

View away! Glad you like them. One of my other favorites was the staight on of the Norwegian Spirit coming into St. Thomas.

Yes!! That was very good. Also liked the look of the Marriott Beach Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale…maybe I’ll stay there next time! :D

Isn't it funny how adults think the adults only areas are for the kids too and adults think the foam sanitizers in the Horizon Court are only for the kids?

I am tempted to print off the photo and attach to the adults only sign when I cruise next week on the CB.

Yes!! That was very good. Also liked the look of the Marriott Beach Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale…maybe I’ll stay there next time! :D

It's a fabulous property and expensive. We used our Marriott points to get free rooms on both ends of the cruise. No nearby food, so we were pretty much forced to eat at the hotel which was not cheap. But hell, it was only two days and we enjoyed it. The cab ride was about $20 from the airport and about $10 to the pier.

The real beauty of this photo is that one day "Little Sally" and "Little Betsy" will be teenagers. Then Daddy can explain to the judge why the rules don't apply to them!:eek:

A picture says a thousand words......

Unfortunately, this is way too common and all of us can probably take our own picture like this one.....

It still amazes me that some parents think rules don't apply to their darlings mainly because it will cut into their fun, and in their limited minds,

there is no difference between adult perks or rights, and what their children should be allowed to do. They are not in their own backyard pool, where no rules have to apply. A public area means other people are to be taken into consideraton. And God forbid you say anything to one of these parents, you are labeled as a child hater, where in fact you are hating the parent.

Life is full of rules and restrictions, and the earlier children learn that rules are to be acknowledged, the better adults they may become.

Part of being a good parent is saying NO.....even before the children know what the word is. It's harder to say than yes or ignoring, but it is supposed to come along with being a responsible parent.

Guess, you can tell that I am tired of this type of permissive parent.

Sorry to have gone on.......

This was not a common occurance. I just thought it was a priceless shot.:D

http://community.webshots.com/photo/551917106/2131699600092167648rtctes

on the 7/11 Crown Princess cruise....this was the norm....not the exception...personally saw a crew member ask the adults to remove

the children....and they adamantly refused.

Claire...I too peeked at your album, great pics, just increased my excitement level about 10 notches, can't wait till november comes.

I was just wondering how you managed to take so many photos of the ship interior with no, or very few passengers around, never seemed to be crowded, even on deck. Again, thanks for sharing with us.

I loved your photos. I've booked a mini on Dolphin deck for the 8 /19/06 sailing. Did you like the accomodations and location? Was the size of the ship overwhelming (I'm referring to passenger capacity)? Thanks. Diane

It looks like the dad and the little girl are looking at the big TV screen??? I wonder if "Finding Nemo" or some kiddie movie is playing. Assuming this Hot Tub is located where the TV screen is, it would be kind of stupid on the part of Princess to have an "Adults Only" hot tub where most kids are going to congregate. Not defending anyone who breaks rules, just making a point.

~Tony

GREAT pics!!! Thanks so much (even for the gross one!) - we'll be on the ship at Christmas this year and after doing all the Grand-class ships it was great to be able to see the similarities and (few) differences. And my wife tell me I take a lot of pictures (!). Thanks again!

Gene from Cape Cod

Claire...I too peeked at your album, great pics, just increased my excitement level about 10 notches, can't wait till november comes.

I was just wondering how you managed to take so many photos of the ship interior with no, or very few passengers around, never seemed to be crowded, even on deck. Again, thanks for sharing with us.

My husband took those pictures when he stayed on the ship in St. Thomas. He said it was great and he was able to swim in every pool alone. :)

I loved your photos. I've booked a mini on Dolphin deck for the 8 /19/06 sailing. Did you like the accomodations and location? Was the size of the ship overwhelming (I'm referring to passenger capacity)? Thanks. Diane

I loved the mini. Location was great also. We were in D207 forward. They only problem that I experienced was it was very windy on the balcony while we were sailing. The mini's on the Dolphin deck are exposed balconies (which I didn't mind), but the fact that they stick out and we were so far forward, made the balcony almost unusable on the sea days. I would book again, but perhaps more midship or aft.

The ship was huge! On the plus side, though, because the ship was so huge, there was plenty of space for all of those people to find room. There were only two times I realized that there were 3000 other people on the ship with us -- sailaway from FLL and the last night on the Promenade Deck with everybody finding and deciding which pictures to buy from the ship's photographer. Getting through that hallway to dinner that night was nerve-racking.

Honestly, I was worried about the number of passengers also. I was pleasantly surprised.

Glad you liked the photos!

Archived