Half Moon Cay

Kamloops50

At least 11 people per ship think it is worth the price as they sell out just about every time. Whether a cabana is worth the price to you is entirely a subjective matter. If you don't think you will want to spend most, if not all, the day on the island, a cabana probably isn't a good value. If you do want to spend the whole day on a nice sandy beach and have a comfortable, private retreat with the included non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, and swim equipment, then you will probably get your money's worth of enjoyment. I don't think I have ever read of someone who did get a cabana and regretted it. Since the price is good for up to 4 people, you might want to go halves with another couple and split the cost. If you really want to treat yourself, get the additional butler package.

I think it is worth it, especially since there will be 2 ships there during our stop.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just back from the Elation....Half Moon Cay was the first port, and we rented a cabana. I would HIGHLY recommend it. It will be posting a review soon. I have very detailed pictures of the cabana set up.

-patty..

We will be sailing with Carnival can anyone tell me the price and what you get with it???

Not to be a smart a$$, but doesn't Carnival have that information on their website? I know that Holland America does. The cabanas are identified by color, but they are essentially the same except for location. Just click on any one and you'll see what HAL includes with a cabana. I don't know if Carnival includes the same things.

Archived