NCL Spirit- Unlimited Photo Package

Dancyalien

Does anyone know if the spirit offers a photo package for all your photos? They offered this when I took my honeymoon on the POA and it was about $125 for the two of us. We got so many pictures of us, because we went out of our way to take them. It was wonderful!

I also am interested in knowing if the photo package is available but for the Star. My wife would really like to get more than a few pictures but I understand that they are too expensive to purchase individually. I sure hope that a package is offered!

Bruce

There are no "cruise photo packages" available. The photo shop offers daily specials on the photos. Buy this, get that free, buy two of these get one of those free, etc.. Each day is different, so look out for the specials of the day.

They weren't offering it on the STAR this FEB., or on the DAWN last month. I have seen the packages in the past, but not for as low as $125...that would be a bargain.

I believe the photo centers are outsourced, not operated by NCL, so they may have different options on different ships.

I might have paid $150, but in any event it was a bargin for the amount of pictures we received. I think we got a total of 25 or 30. Most of them were very good. We probably could have even got a couple more if we tried harder.

That is so disappointing they dont have a package. When I go on the ship I will ask anyway. If they are outsourced they may be able to work out a deal and sell the package. Doesnt hurt to try.

Thanks for the info. I guess I lucked out for my honeymoon.

Archived