Entertainment book needed

PACURN

Looking for a little help here. My freind failed to purchase a Hawaii ET book and now can't get one. We are sailing in Oct. Is there anyone out there that has one that is not needed for 2006. You can email me at ih855@aol.com and I will forward the info to my friend Robyn, Thanks

Thanks SueBee. I look in to it and then send it to Robyn. I told her along time ago to get one and she didn't listen, Now we're scrambeling. There are a couple of them on ebay. I figured we'd find one around here somewhere.

Hi Debbie -

Would you be interested in one with a few of the coupons removed for, say, $10? I'm going in September so I bought the book but I'm traveling solo and I realized as I read through it that most of the offers are two for one. The coupons I've taken out are a few of the national offers, like Radio Shack and Omaha Steaks. I may want one or two of the hawaii coupons that are a percentage off instead of two for one, but that would still leave lots of great deals for anyone not traveling alone. I tried to email you but was blocked by aol. You can reach me at refinnej@post.harvard.edu

Jennifer

Hi Everyone. I've been lurking for months now but since final payment is due today I thought I might as well jump in and join the fun:D

Wondered if anyone had the EC card/coupon for Golden Dragon out of the 2006 book they might be willing to offer (or one of the other nicer restaurants in Oahu)? I have one book but there are four of us going and when I bought it I didn't realize it expired Nov 1st which gives us only 4 days to enjoy.

TIA. Brenda

Thank you LornaT. It's not a tear-out unfortunately so I'd need the card as well I guess but maybe someone would be willing to do that as well as it won't be good but for a few days after (I need it for 10/27 and the book/card expires on the 31st).

Are there any coupons I can interest you in? I'll have to take a look and maybe we can do some swap-shopping, lol.

Brenda - I get back for the Carnival Spirit Honolulu to Ensenada sailing on 10/14, so if you want to drop me your address anyway, I can either mail you whats left of my book with the card or just send you the card. I won't be using it after that anyway and with 2-3 days mailing time you should get it in plenty of time before you go. Just let me know.

I don't recall seeing a Blue Hawaiian coupon in the book this year or last year. Was there one? I'd be really interested in that because I just ordered the 2007 book for our winter 2006 and fall 2007 trips.

beachchick

(p.s. Sure it's bold to ask, but the worst that can happen is that everyone says "no, you can't have it." Oh, and if there is one for 2007, "no we would be using it.")

LornaT: That's real nice of you. I'd love to have your "leftovers" or "hand-me-downs", lol. Email me at bhollis21@comcast.net and I'll send you my address or better yet, I'll send you a postage-paid envelope that will make it real easy for you.

If anyone is interested in any particular coupons out of the Hawaii 2006 book please let me know and I'll pass what I'm not using to you. I already know what coupons I intend to use (given the short amount of time the book will be good when we're there) and would be happy to pass along LornaT's good kharma:). Feel free to email me if there are any you'd like.

Mahalo.

Has anyone gotten the 2007 book yet? I was wondering if there was anything "worthwhile" for Kauai or Big Island. We're going there for 10 days this December but "I'm" (DH doesn't really want to acknowledge this yet) trying to plan a longer "stay" for next summer == if I can get the ff seats for 4 of us.

Carolyn

Giantfan13: That's great! I'd love the Golden Dragon coupon if you don't use it but I'll need the card as well -- email me if you'd like to "swap cards", your trip then mine. There's quite a few good restaurants that require both card and coupon but if we don't need the same ones and you have some idea what coupons you might need...

I just got back and left my Ent Book in the Outrigger Hotel Lobby. I offered it to someone, at the hotel, and they were leaving with an Ent. Book also. I just used a few coupons. I was unable to find many of the fast food places. I used the PCC coupon and saved $62 on the Blue Hawaii Show.

Archived