What beach does Cosol take tours to?

melscruisin

• 4 weeks later...

He took us to Jalousie (Jah-loo-SEE) Plantation which used to be a Hilton but is now something else. The beach sits directly between the two Pitons—Gros and Petite. Their website is http://www.thejalousieplantation.com/content/42.htm

This was a great excursion and well worth $45. Cosol is very pleasant and very funny. If you book with him and have the opportunity bring him apples (he loves apples and they are very expensive (over $5 per pound) in St Lucia.

• 2 weeks later...

a few years ago my family took a tour with a taxi driver who took us to a public area to swim between the pitons. the snorkeling was great, but you had to be a strong swimmer to swim against the flow. while it was not exactly at the jalousie, i believe it was nearby. that it why i booked this tour, to return to this area. the jaloussie,itself, is supposed to be a beautiful resort with a beautiful beach. other than my own experience at the isolated beach,though,the rest is second-hand info.

steve

• 2 weeks later...
He took us to Jalousie (Jah-loo-SEE) Plantation which used to be a Hilton but is now something else. The beach sits directly between the two Pitons—Gros and Petite. Their website is http://www.thejalousieplantation.com/content/42.htm

This was a great excursion and well worth $45. Cosol is very pleasant and very funny. If you book with him and have the opportunity bring him apples (he loves apples and they are very expensive (over $5 per pound) in St Lucia.

Thanks for the link Mike - I've been meaning to look up this place. It sure was pretty there!!

Just got back last Sunday from our trip on the AOS. We toured with Cosol and the beach that he took us to was Jalousie which is between the Pitons. It's in a hotel resort and he paid for us to get in to swim. It was gorgeous and our tour was practically the only people on the beach. Well worth going with Cosol. ; )

Archived