Empress - Free Soda with Meals?

Since you only drink it with dinner, just buy as needed. The soda card will not pay for itself unless you are a heavy soda drinker! It's cheaper than buying a cocktail or glass of wine with dinner! (Or you could just drink ice water--that's free!)

I think for adults it's $6 per day (times 7 days = $42). For kids (under 18) I think it's $4 per day.

Add gratuity on top of that price of 15%.

If you aren't a big soda drinker, it's usually less expensive to buy the cans.

I miss the days when softdrinks were included at dinner too. :(

You can't purchase fountain sodas in the dining room. If you have the soda card, you get unlimited glasses of fountain soda. If you don't have the card, you get a can of soda for $1.73 ($1.50 + 15% gratuity).

A can of soda in the dining room....now that goes well with a tuxedo! ;)

Ok - so using my vast math skills....soda pass =$48.30 (price plus tax). I would need to drink 4 12oz. cans ($1.73) a day to break even ( on a 7 night cruise) - or 28 cans during the week.

That's alot of soda -- but not if that's all you drink all day -- and I don't drink alcohol. But, I do love lemonade! Big decisions!:rolleyes:

A can of soda in the dining room....now that goes well with a tuxedo! ;)
Well, since I neither drink their soda nor wear a tuxedo, I'm set! (though I'd be honored to sit with you while YOU wore a tuxedo, with or without carbonated beverages! ;))

Ok - so using my vast math skills....soda pass =$48.30 (price plus tax). I would need to drink 4 12oz. cans ($1.73) a day to break even ( on a 7 night cruise) - or 28 cans during the week.

That's alot of soda -- but not if that's all you drink all day -- and I don't drink alcohol. But, I do love lemonade! Big decisions!:rolleyes:

Fortunately for you, the lemonade is free! :)

Well, since I neither drink their soda nor wear a tuxedo, I'm set! (though I'd be honored to sit with you while YOU wore a tuxedo, with or without carbonated beverages! ;))

What are you talking about?! It is I who would be the honored one to sit with you. And we would break open a bottle of fine wine...no cans of soda for us! When ARE we cruising together? When are you on Crown Princess again? I really do want to do that ship!

Archived