Silver Shadow B2B 22nd October

cruzadict

Hello folks My husband and myself are going on Insignia on a B2B leaving Barbados and finishing in San Juan on 22/10/06. Haven't seen many reviews on the Silver Shadow lately and wondered if anyone has done a recent cruise and their comments please. This is our first Silverseas cruise after many Celebrity, Cunard, HAL, Princess etc. and thought that it was about time we tried one of the smaller ships. Any information or help would be greatly appreciated. 10 weeks and counting down.

My hubby and I did the July 17th Vancouver to San Francisco on the Shadow and it was FABULOUS! I saw nothing to complain about. OK, one thing. IT RAINED! ;)

Hello all you out there - Surely someone has recently been on Silver Shadow!! :confused:

S.O. and I will be joining you for the 2nd half of your B2B:)

We will board 10/29 in Barbados. Third SS for me, 2nd for him, but always on the Cloud or the Wind, so we are looking forward to this cruise on one of their "big sisters"!

Thanks very much for your replies and for the great review cashipman. It is now 59 days until the cruise and beginning to count down. I think I read on one of these threads that we can let SS know which drinks we would like placed in the mini bar. Cannot find this option anywhere on their website. Can someone please tell me how I go about this. Many thanks.

Thanks very much for your replies and for the great review cashipman. It is now 59 days until the cruise and beginning to count down. I think I read on one of these threads that we can let SS know which drinks we would like placed in the mini bar. Cannot find this option anywhere on their website. Can someone please tell me how I go about this. Many thanks.

Hi!

If you go to your guest information form (where you give your passport,etc), there is a section where you can put in those requests.

Hi!

If you go to your guest information form (where you give your passport,etc), there is a section where you can put in those requests.

I have filled in the guest information form for all our last few cruises and none of my requests have ever been carried out!!! We always have to request them again from our Stewardess when we embark.....

Archived