Limo companies that will pick up at FLL and

I understand that people have differing opinions, but someone on these boards said Larry's Limo gave absolutely awful service, that it was Larry himself and he was very rude. You might consider using ther Search engine to locate this post.

I'm not spreading rumors, just passing it on; we may end up doing exactly the same thing as this OP so we are also doing our research.

If there are only 2 of you, you don't need a limo. Use the shared ride service from Tri-County Express. http://www.floridalimo.com Just go outside of baggage claim and you will see them. For $18 pp they will take you right to the pier. You may wait up to 30 minutes to depart, and may travel on local roads making stops along the way if there are others put in your same van, so all in all it may take up to 2 hours to get to the pier, but you have plenty of time with that early arrival.

To return to FLL there will be plenty of vans offering their services. You may even meet some others on your ship needing the same service to FLL.

I live in Boca Raton and when we come back from our cruise we will be using floridalimo.com to take us home. After flying for 14 hours I want to be pampered but don't want to bother my elderly mom or my friends to pick my hubby and me up. In doing research, I found www.floridalimo.com to be the most reasonably priced and also very easy to reserve compared to the others I looked at. We are taking an executive sedan(translate that into Continental Sedan with a meet and greet. This means you get met by someone at the baggage claim area to help you and take you immediately to the car. You don't go outside and find the organizer man and then wait for a ride. Kind of like your own personal valet!! Anyway, all fees including gratuity to be taken from Fort Lauderdale to Boca Raton comes to just under $90. Well, worth it, especially after spending 14 hours in the air and airports!!!

Pooh

A couple of years back, the Ritz Carlton in Key Biscayne recommended that we try Aventura Limousine ( http://www.aventuralimo.com ). We have used them several times, and they were always there on time for us. I am not into sharing rides and since we travel as a family of 5 or more, with at least 7 or 8 bags, we arrange for a luxury van service, which fits the luggage and our family comfortably, but is less in cost than a traditional stretch limo that can accommodate the number of people and bags that we travel with.

Good luck.

stretch limo for 4 from FLL to port of Miami only $100 and this includes the tip.

She was VERY nice and helpful.

And the drivers are incredible! We've used Ambassador Limo several times and have never had a problem.

Archived