Crown Princess Eastern - Best Nights for Specialty Restaurants

jhaasz

I am going on the Crown on 8/25 and was wondering, does anyone know what is served in the dining room each night? The reason I am asking is so that I can make reservations at Sterlings and Sabatinis.

Thanks.

There is an active thread now titled "Live from the Crown" where the poster has been listing the main entrees for most nights. His itinerary is a reverse of ours on 8/25, but I imagine the order of the meals will stay the same.

Hey Jhaasz- I just saw your post. Funny that I sent you an e-mail on this topic this afternoon!

It sure sounds like tonight's (Day 6?) dinner is not that appetizing - butterfish? The day 5 one sounds good- filet and shrimp.

I'm going to check with the Maitre'D when we board to see if I can spy the upcoming menus. I hope they don't mix them up because we are doing the reverse sailing.

We're passing on Sabbatini's this time- too much great food! I don't have anyone to roll me out or the room after dinner! Great to try at least once.

I'm not sure if they stay in the same order, but would think they would. I investigated this early so I could make the right decision about when to make Crown Grill and Sabatini's reservations.

Day 1 - Sailaway - Cold seafood buffet at Cafe Caribe. (Sea)

Day 2 - First Formal Night - Captain's Welcome (Filet Mignon - just a *little bit* superior than the always available tournedos of beef) (Sea)

Day 3 - French (Sea)

Day 4 - Italian (Grand Turk)

Day 5 - International (San Juan)

Day 6 - Caribbean (St. Thomas)

Day 7 - Second Formal Captain's Gala - Lobster tails (not that great, the CG lobster tail was far superior) (Sea)

Day 8 - Chef's (Bermuda)

Day 9 - Landfall (Sea)

I chose to schedule the Crown Grill for the French and Landfall night and Sabatini's for Italian night.

Archived