Does anyone ever just stay in an inside room?

pickleo

We have had OV, inside and balcony cabins. I decided to go for either the balcony or inside because OV is usually on the lower decks. I would prefer to be higher, inside, and it is cheaper. If the balcony is a few dollars more, it is worth it to me. Often, however, it is $1,500 more. In that case, I spend it on shore excursions!

One thing is a constant. I always have fun on a cruise!

[quote name='pickleo']I see most people stay in Jr. suites, and other larger cabins.[/quote]

[B]For years I booked inside cabins...never gave a darn where I was - saw plenty of the "upper/lower" bunk thingies.....Then about 10-11 years ago, I was upgraded to an ocean view.... It was a WOW moment. It spoiled me!!!:eek: [/B]

[B]Then I had to have an oceanview room - so I plodded along being happy as a clam for the next 5 or 6 years until I found a balcony cabin for just a few dollars more than an oceanview and booked it...[/B]

[B]Talk about being spoiled rotten! I can't imagine not having a balcony. Was even in a mini-suite once for a 4 nighter (it was only a coupla dollars more) but didn't see much advantage to it if I had to pay the extra.[/B]

[B]But I have to tell ya....I will only have a balcony cabin now. It's more - but then, I usually cruise solo so paying through the nose is something I am used to anyway.[/B]

[B]So - be careful out there! Sometimes what you think you want will cost ya!:D [/B]

Archived