jewel of the seas

anyone else anticipating a caribbean cruise on the jewel

booked it after taking the brillance through the canal this past april

couldn't get an aft cabin again, but booked one on the hump

sailing 4/23

I have an aft cabin booked on Jewel for November 14. We will sail western caribean for 6 nights. I have a question for you. How noisy and rough is that part of the ship. We are clear in the back on deck ten. We have always had mid ship cabins before. Our last was an atreum cabin on AOS. That was great.

Anyone else sailing Nov 14 - 20? Plaese post!!

Me too. As a matter of fact I'm Seaside's neighbor (hi neighbor). We have cabin 1100 & can't wait. I booked this cruise last July & have been counting the days since. Man, am I ready!

Skydad,

We are also booked for the Jewel of the Seas April 23 sailing. I am booked in an aft cabin 1604 and this has been booked since early March of this year.

Looking forward to this class of ship having sailed twice on Voyager class.

I have a roll call thread going on the RCI Roll Call board. Have a look and come and say hello to fellow April 23 cruisers. Here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44442

This will be our 6th RCI cruise.

Emmy :)

CruiserCJ:

We are also on the Feb. 26 C&A cruise!! Can't wait. Summer has been absolutely awful here in Michigan, so thoughts of the cruise are constantly on our minds. We're in cabin 8106 with a balcony. This will be our 4th cruise, third with RCI. Made the mistake of going with Norwegian Sun last time...what a difference. Will stick with RCI.

MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS....GO GREEN!!!

We are booked on the December 18, 2004 8 night Eastern Caribbean on the Jewel. We got a balcony cabin for ourselves on Deck 10 and an inside across the hall for our children (their first cruise; our second). We had an inside midship cabin on Celebrity Century last December. We are curious if anyone has had any experience with Forward cabins. We are about 4 cabins from the Bridge. What should we expect? Is there going to be a lot more movement than midship? I am really excited about taking the children (10, 8). I think they will love it.

We will be there 11/14. Not many postings on the meet and mingle section though. Been on Radiance twice and really like the ship a lot. This will be our first trip in November and are looking foreward to it!!

Archived