Best Tour Operator For a Large Group (18)?

cruisin zonies

We're going on the Conquest at the end of October and before I start emailing all the highly recommended tour operators listed for Mo Bay, I was hoping someone could let me know which operators can accommodate a group of 18? We'd like to do an "off the beaten path" tour in Jamaica. We're going to skip Sunset Beach & Margaritaville this time. We're also going to pass on Dunns River Falls (due to the 4-hr roundtrip drive)-maybe YS or Mayfield. We really want to "see" Jamaica. See the beautiful spots. Eat where the locals eat. That kind of thing. And safely! Any help here?

Just got around to emailing Marva today. She emailed back a warm welcome and a great rate for my group. Thanks Barbara for the recommendation. I am waiting to hear back from her on some questions I have, but I already feel very good about working with her!!!

We are booked with A-Z Planners (party of 10) for next week. Aug.30th to go to YS Falls and tubing and then wherever we want to go. Belinda there has been really helpful and quick to respond. (and a great rate) Were really excited, Rlyans

Rylans, would you be so kind to email me a review of your tour to YS Falls & tubing with A-Z when you return? We always use Belinda's guides. I have narrowed down my tour choices to YS or going to Negril but I'm leaning towards YS. Your honest opinion will be greatly appreciated. nanatravel at comcast dot net

Bon Voyage

Nanatravel

Archived