What is the reward for the 100th cruise credit?

mskill1

I think they construct you your very own ship and name it after you. Yours would be called, "Maggie of The Seas". Just kidding, obviously. I have no idea, but I'm curious. That's a lot of cruises. After 100 cruises they should give you your own ship.

I was curious as to what the reward was for the 100th cruise credit in the crown and anchor program?

Thanks

-Maggie

You get an autographed picture of Richard Fain. A tee shirt stating you are diamond ++. A free drink after your seapass card shows you spent $100.00. A date with the Captain and or his wife/girlfriend depending on your preference and most importantly your own Personalized Henry!

Has anyone actually ever reached this plateau? Is it even possible? Man thats a lot of cruises in general let alone with one line. They should build you your own ship or at least name the next one after you.

If you sail 50 times in a JS or above...or only on 12 night or longer that gets you two credits.

I'm not sure if you could shorten that by doing both...hehehe

If you sail 50 times in a JS or above...or only on 12 night or longer that gets you two credits.

I'm not sure if you could shorten that by doing both...hehehe

Yes you could. The maximum credits allowed presently are 3 but, this just started a few years ago ('04 I think). So you could have 100 cruise credits with only 34 cruises under you belt. Not that sailing 34 times in a cat. JS or higher cabin on 12 night cruises is a small feet in itself. I'm not so sure it wouldn't be easier to sail 50 times on 3 night cruises in a cat. JS cabin. I'm pretty sure if I lived close to port I could swing 50 long weekends easier than 34 two week vacations.

On the Mariner's July 30th cruise I met 2 people with 100+ cruises. Jerry who has 163 and Jack who has 120!! Jerry's "traveling companion", Gretta has cruised 60 times. Apparantly, these 3 people have plenty of spare time and even more spare money...must be nice!!! All 3 were very nice and didn't act snooty, just seemed like average folk with above average bank accounts. Over 300 cruises between 3 people!!!

On my 1st Voyager cruise, we met a gentleman who was on his 104th RCCL cruise. The night we went to Portofino's he was eating there with the Captain. He was apparently well known by all the staff members.

I was curious as to what the reward was for the 100th cruise credit in the crown and anchor program?

They give you a laminated plaque showing the total dollar amount you have spent on RCI cruises including both cruise fare and the amount you have charged while on board the ships. You then realize that if you hadn't taken so many cruises you could own a 12,000 square foot mansion in Beverly Hills instead of the RCI executives owning that mansion. After your heart attack they arrange a very nice burial at sea.....:rolleyes:

Actually, I heard that if you sail on a Voyager class ship you will get one hour of unlimited ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.....:rolleyes:

They give you a laminated plaque showing the total dollar amount you have spent on RCI cruises including both cruise fare and the amount you have charged while on board the ships. You then realize that if you hadn't taken so many cruises you could own a 12,000 square foot mansion in Beverly Hills instead of the RCI executives owning that mansion. After your heart attack they arrange a very nice burial at sea.....:rolleyes:

Actually, I heard that if you sail on a Voyager class ship you will get one hour of unlimited ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.....:rolleyes:

Gee, those mansions go for around 25 million, I hardly think anyone could cruise and spend that much. I highly doubt that the executives at RCI could affor one of those.

Perhaps a nice tract home instead :D .

Archived