Nyce Legs or Air Stockings?

I only saw them at Wally World but they sold quickly and I could never find them again. Even the employees acted like I was nuts when asking about the product. If you do a search for them, you'll find them online and on ebay. Don't know which one is the better product, though.

The August issue of Consumer Reports has a review (on page 7) of Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. According to the article, it is $9.99 for one can, which covers both calves 15 times or full legs 7 times. Consumer Reports says

"Pitch the panty hose. Airbrush Legs masked and minimized blotches, spider veins, small bruises, and other imperfections. The product usually looked at least as good as the panty hose, but the four availiable shades may not provide a good match for everyone."

The online health and beauty aid stores all have these products. They are very popular and sell with the makeup in Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid etc. Sally Hanson is the main one out there right now. We used this for my daughter when she got married in May and it works great. By the way look under Airbursh Tan.

Can you elaborate on what you're not thrilled about. Application? Durabily? Eveness? Natural or Artificial looking? Color?

I was thinking of getting the terracotta color even though I am olive skinned. I thought the bronze looked too dark and I didnt want it to look like too much

Archived