Noise on Zenith Suites?

Nana G

We are wondering if anyone has had alot of noise from the pool area above the suites? We talked to a couple at the airport after our July Bermuda cruise and they said the had thumping and loud noises most of the night. Since we are planning another cruise on this ship, would like other opinions. Love the Zenith but have only stayed on Caribbe deck before. Thanks.

We are wondering if anyone has had alot of noise from the pool area above the suites? We talked to a couple at the airport after our July Bermuda cruise and they said the had thumping and loud noises most of the night. Since we are planning another cruise on this ship, would like other opinions. Love the Zenith but have only stayed on Caribbe deck before. Thanks.

YES, we were on the May 20 sailing of the Zenith deck 10 concierge class.

We had thumping noices also. On the night they had pool party it got worse with dancing and chair moving around the pool deck.

My neighbor who was in the next cabin also hear the pool noice but instead of thumbing he/she head other noices from the ceiling.

My TA contacted Celebrity for us and we all received a nice credit for another cruise.

We were in a Horizon Suite on Deck 10 and heard occasional thumping running foot steps from above. Occurred mainly during the day. At night, it was pretty quiet.

Just got off Zenith today from Bermuda. We were upgraded to Concierge Class (Deck 10, aft) for reasons unknown yet, but I can tell you I hardly had a night's sleep. I believe this is one of the taboo rooms (1086) and this being our first sail on Celebrity could be the reason we were given this cabin. Being directly under the cafe, early mornings were continuous sound of moving chairs and tables. It's also near the steps down from the cafe and many guests use the hallway as a shortcut. There was a leak in the water system and the carpeting got soaked in the hallway. There were workers and fans out there all week. Aft-ship and in the upper decks, although less bumpy, cabins take in alot of the ship's noises: creaks, engine sounds, etc. I'm exhausted.

Archived