Crown Princess Baja Mid-ship photos - (scooby girl)

Sandytoes

Scooby Girl and to anyone else who is interested in seeing Crown Princess Baja Mid-ship stateroom. B602

I took the photos before I had the chair removed.

What a difference after it was gone. More room to move around the desk area and walking in and out of the balcony....

If you don't use the round chair, ask to have it removed.

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=553242990&key=waxypS

It was great staying in a mid-ship cabin. It made it a whole lot easier getting around the ship. I will book this stateroom area again.

I wish I was still onboard - :(

The views were great.

We were on land side most of the islands.

Grand Turk - Facing cruise center. Once we saw it from the ship we decided to head to Governor's Beach. Glad we did that.

San Juan - Port. Nothing much to speak about.

St Thomas - Facing the dock. We watched all the people running back to ship while we were mutching on a pizza and a nice cold drink on our balcony....

Bermuda - Facing the other side of the Island. Beautiful. The water kept changing colors....Breath-taking....

The sun and shade on the balcony always worked in our favor.... It was perfect....No complaints at all.... You are going to love staying in this cabin, on port side, mid-ship....

Enjoy your cruise....

• 2 years later...

just did a search on google about deck plan and your thread came up will be on ruby princess on 14 feb 09 in B602 glad you like the the mid ship .... are first cruise to the caribbean sure we will like it ....roger ... ps see you posted it in 2006

• 1 year later...
Scooby Girl and to anyone else who is interested in seeing Crown Princess Baja Mid-ship stateroom. B602

I took the photos before I had the chair removed.

What a difference after it was gone. More room to move around the desk area and walking in and out of the balcony....

If you don't use the round chair, ask to have it removed.

http://community.webshots.com/slideshow?ID=553242990&key=waxypS

It was great staying in a mid-ship cabin. It made it a whole lot easier getting around the ship. I will book this stateroom area again.

I wish I was still onboard - :(

I have been searching and reading posts all over the forum trying to find a good picture of a Baja balcony cat. BC. Is the above Crown balcony the same size and configuration as the cat. BC Baja deck balcony?

I have been searching and reading posts all over the forum trying to find a good picture of a Baja balcony cat. BC. Is the above Crown balcony the same size and configuration as the cat. BC Baja deck balcony?

Pretty much. I usually search on Webshots as there are a lot of cabin photos there. Found this one easily; it's a BD but they'll be identical to a BC:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2491129530086788175WkdCjF

Archived