chocolate souffle?

blambition

OK I admit I'm on a diet until the cruise on the Zenith in 6 weeks so I'm starting to dream about food but I'm really wondering if I can special request a chocolate souffle one night. It is my very favorite and a cruise won't be the same without it. I did not see it on any of the sample menus I looked at. Would love to hear from anyone who has asked for something not on the menu.

OK I admit I'm on a diet until the cruise on the Zenith in 6 weeks so I'm starting to dream about food but I'm really wondering if I can special request a chocolate souffle one night. It is my very favorite and a cruise won't be the same without it. I did not see it on any of the sample menus I looked at. Would love to hear from anyone who has asked for something not on the menu.

Hi Blambition !

I think the odds are good it can happen. Make sure to ask your Maitre'D as early in the Cruise as possible. Celebrity does a fantastic job in handling special requests in the Dining Room. While I cant promise it will happen, I think you will be pleased.

Enjoy your Cruise !

i have never seen a chocolate souffle offered but as Andy said, it sure cannot hurt to ask. I have only sailed on the M class ships. I do know that in the specialy restaurant they do have the chocolate souffle on the menu.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise

Nadine

We ate in the specialty restaurant 3 times on the Infinity and I had the chocolate souffle twice. It was the best I have ever had. I scraped the bottom of the dish. The extra charge is worth the dining experience. Food and service are excellent and you'll get to have chocolate souffle!

Let me know how you liked it!

We asked on our last Summit cruise if we could have chocolate souffle and we were told that it wasn't possible. They do offer it in the specialty restaurant.

Hi Kitty !

I know its not a typical dining room item, but as they do not have a specialty restaurant on Zenith, I am sure a good Maitre'D can make it happen.

I surely hope the OP gets her wish. The chocolate souffle is incredible !

Now the more I think of it the more I want the chocolate souffle. I see my future in a French restaurant right after the crusie if they don't come through for me. Talk about being a true chocaholic. I may need to attend some kind of meeting.

By the way what does OP stand for. I'm really new to these boards. Thanks.

Vicki:rolleyes:

In this case, OP refers to you, Vicki, the Original Poster (OP).

I'm sorry to hear that the ship you will be sailing on, the Zenith, does not have a specialty restaurant. :(

You'll have to book another cruise on a ship that does have a specialty restaurant.

We we were on the Connie and they were serving the Grand Marnier (sp) souffle', which by the way, I did not like. Please, someone tell me, will I see the chocolate souffle' on Summit in 18 days, 17 hours, and 30 minutes?

i have never seen a chocolate souffle offered but as Andy said, it sure cannot hurt to ask. I have only sailed on the M class ships. I do know that in the specialy restaurant they do have the chocolate souffle on the menu.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise

Nadine

that is what I was thinking-it USED to be on the menu years ago in the main dinningroom but now you have to go to the pay extra restuarant to get that.

We were able to get chocolate souffle on a RCI cruise last year even though it was never on the menu. We requested it one evening in advance and also requested it for the whole table (6). I'd think that if you could get it on RCI you could get it on X.

I must admit, on the two RCI cruises I have been on I was dissapointed by the lack of chocolate desserts. Hope that problem is alleviated on our first X cruise. Love chocolate.

Archived