Dilemma!! which cat 11 to choose?

sheilb4

I was referring the the wrap around cat 11 on deck 5- you pay the cat 11 price but there is no way this cabin should be sold as a suite. The balcony is wrapped around like the others but the cabin should be sold as a cat 9A

Serene - just curious, is the cat. 11 wrap-around on deck 5 even smaller than the cat. 11 cabins with regular balconies?

We were in this cabin on the Miracle. I haves some pics but it doesn't seem to want to load due to the size of the file. I can email to you??

The balcony was very roomy. We spent a lot of time out there. Especially in the morning. We would order coffee and have a cup or two before heading to breakfast int he morning. It was wonderful.

email address is lbellefl@yahoo.com

lbellefl at yahoo dot com

Serene - just curious, is the cat. 11 wrap-around on deck 5 even smaller than the cat. 11 cabins with regular balconies?

the balcony is the same size.. but the cabin is laid out like a cat 9A cabin.

it is not broke down into sitting/sleeping area as the other corner cabins.

Yeah, I look for the cheapest room that I can get, and Carnival insides are by no means small enough to be classified as a tomb. I agree with the statement about to each their own, but I'm getting ready to board my 6th and 7th cruise this year. I'll take that over a cat 11 anytime.

The "tomb" statement did not refer to cabin size but the total lack of outside light and air. Good for you that you (and others) don't have claustrophobia and like to spend your vacation with people/strangers all the time. We don't. That's not vacation for us.

And I have cruise #23 and #24 booked--one in a Cat 11 and the other a balcony (first cruise was 10 years ago) and we would sail more often but are limited by available vacation time. Once we retire it will be many more, enjoying our time to ourselves on our balcony and with others when we choose.

Again--to each his own, but the point of my original post was don't judge others that are able, and choose, to sail in a better cabin. And also don't knock it until you've tried it.......it's a whole different experience.

Judy

Archived