The Cruise Critic Critic

Gadget

Hello everyone!

I recently returned from the NCL Star from Seattle to Alaska. We had the best weather you could think of in Alaska. Despite that, I still heard complaints from fellow passengers. So, I felt compelled to write the following review:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=5379

I hope this puts a new light on things.

Thanks and Bon Voyage,

Gadget

Gadget. This review was funny and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is too bad that there are bad people out there. This happens to every cruise line( I cruise Princess) and they bi*ch there too. I would highly recommend that you put this review on all cruise line sights just the way you did on the Alaska site. It might take some work but it is a fabulous review Some people might take the hint.

Marilyn

Gadget - Way to go. Your review was excellent. There is always that 10% who are born complainers. No matter how much one tries to please, these type of people, always find fault. Yes please post on all cruise line boards. Doubt that the complainers will get the hint, but the rest of us who cruise to vacation resorts could use the laugh.:cool:

I was on the Star this past March, through the Hawaiian Islands and down to Fanning Isl and back.

This was my first cruise and was so impressed with almost everyone and almost everything over almost the entire week.

ABSOLUTELY would not hesitate to cruise on the Star again. I too really enjoyed the Music of the Night show. A couple other "entertainers" I wouldn't walk across the width of one of the passageways to see (one being Margaret Cho), but all the shows were packed. But even during those times when I CHOSE not to see someone/thing, there was ALWAYS other things to do and/or see.

My biggest dissapointment was simply there just wasn't enough time in the day to do or see everything I wanted. I'm sure however that this "problem" is going to be on every/any cruise I'm taking.

Right On!!

We love to cruise and aways try to arrive at the dock early on embarkation day to avoid long lineups.

However at all time no matter which cruise line they do thier best to see that all the passengers are well looked after and happy.

Archived