Wind Hawaiian Excursions

NJGRANNY

It might be your puter, because I was just able to get in a print off the excursions. I couldn't get in for the longest time, until I complained to my techie husband. He knew what the problem was, and solved it immediately by turning off the pop up blocker. I would have never known.....:confused: :p

I didn't find any detailed descriptions of any of the excursions. All I could print was like a price list with the name of the excursion and the prices.

I am still trying to get on the Oct 28th cruise with you both!:cool: Just waiting for the price to go down some more as I am going solo and have to pay double the fare.:(

I have not been able to open the tour descriptions either. I have booked most of mine for our 10/7 cruise but would like to look at other possibilites as well especially to have a back up plan. I get an error that says the internet address is wrong. I tried turning off the pop up blocker but still the same error. I can print the price listing and can access the ordering portion but not the descriptions. I could get into the descriptions a few days ago before our cruise was listed.:confused:

I wasn't able to get the tour descriptions to come up from the main link on the home page, but was from the site map down at the bottom. Just click on the site map, then scroll down to Hawaii and Shore Excursions. These descriptions are dated March/April of this year, but they should help some.

Seems there is a problem with a link on NCL's shore excursion page, but you can get the tour descriptions if you:

1. click site map on the bottom line of the NCL home page

2. click Hawaii shore excursions - part way down first column. This will open a new window

3. click the pdf icon opposite Norwegian Wind.

Voila, there you have it ...

Enjoy picking your excursions ... I've just done mine for our Sept 27 Wind cruise.

NJGranny

i had the same problem as well. it was frustrating. but then i remember that i had previously downloaded the descriptions of all the tours! whew!

i am still figuring out which ones to sign up for on my 9/27 cruise.

i already booked the beach excursion for Fanning, but cant make up my mind on the others yet!

have a great trip!

CaliforniaDreamer, great to see someone taking the same cruise as us.

We're also doing the beach trip at Fanning. Have also booked the Volcanoes Nature Deluxe Tour at Hilo and a helicopter excursion on Kauai. At this stage, plan to do our own thing elsewhere and have booked hire cars.

Bob

I was finally able to find the link that let me actually read the discriptions of the tours. I guess that we are suppose to think of it as an adventure or a treasure hunt.

A fellow CC pointed out the NCL has a difficult website to navigate, but it does give a significant amount of info. Boy ain't that the truth. IMFO the Princess website was far easier to use, but gave me the same amount of info.

Deb

Archived