Who should get an upgrade?

Who deserves an upgrade the most?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Who deserves an upgrade the most?

• Honeymooners (make them feel special)
    • Platinum Members or higher (reward loyalty)
    • Diamond or Diamond Plus (reward our best customers)
    • First time cruisers (get them hooked)

I think it would be fun for the ship to do a lotto :D Everyone pays $1 for a ticket and if your number is called then you get to move up :p

Voyager W. Caribbean 12/16/06 "Our First AFT"

Voyager E. Caribbean 11/05

S.S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

That is a great idea. Think how much more money they would make by holding a raffle for an upgrade. What if they did that for a regular room. If you wanted to get upgraded to a ocean view pay $2, balcony $3, etc..

They could make millions.

That is a great idea. Think how much more money they would make by holding a raffle for an upgrade. What if they did that for a regular room. If you wanted to get upgraded to a ocean view pay $2, balcony $3, etc..

They could make millions.

They do offer something like this, it's called Bingo :D However it's more like $35 per ticket for that session ;)

###

this could be a new and exciting sail away event- just after they blow the horn for sailaway........they hold the drawing for what ever suites are left or what balcony's are left..........you would buy a ticket for the upgrade you are aspiring to- how fun! and equal for all- would be an added amount of fun to the sail away...... - will email tomorrow!

this could be a new and exciting sail away event- just after they blow the horn for sailaway........they hold the drawing for what ever suites are left or what balcony's are left..........you would buy a ticket for the upgrade you are aspiring to- how fun! and equal for all- would be an added amount of fun to the sail away...... - will email tomorrow!

Oh, heck NO!

You want an exciting sailaway event?

"Musical Cabins" - the band plays, and when the music stops, the first passenger to occupy an empty cabin WINS!!!!

Now THAT would be exciting! ;)

Oh, heck NO!

You want an exciting sailaway event?

"Musical Cabins" - the band plays, and when the music stops, the first passenger to occupy an empty cabin WINS!!!!

Now THAT would be exciting! ;)

Yeah, but it might take them a while to clean all the blood off the floor on Deck 7 and above....

Sorry, but there are far too many honeymooners to upgrade them all. When you've got 200+ honeymooning couples on a cruise that's already pretty well full...well, there's just no way.

I vote for Diamond and Diamond+, and then the rest of us loyal C&A members (whom RCI tends to take for granted because they figure they've already "got" us).

I have to say it does get annoying when first time cruisers brag (poor form anyway) that they got this great upgrade and "we've never cruised before," while we sit there thinking, "Um, when is it going to be our turn?"

beachchick

My first answer would have to be a random selection from stockholders... I chose Diamond/Diamond + for the poll. I am currently Platinum, but agree that loyalty deserves its rewards... and not all Diamond + sailors stay in OS ;)

A~

Archived