Has anyone purchased the $79 Anniversary Package?

Kay240

Please tell me about Le Bistro and the fondue that I read is terrific.

The fondue is AWESOME - they basically bring you a little fondue pot of melted dark chocolate and fresh bananas and strawberries to dip it in!! You have to try it!! yUMM!!

If I order the Anniversary Package, do I book Le Bistro the first night on board, or do they assign that for you.

You make reservations for the night and time you want, they don't assign it.

-Monte

We were on the Spirit last week and we ordered the Anniversary Package. We thought it was a good deal. Our Travel agent also sent us a bottle of wine so we had 2 bottles on the first day. We brought one to dinner the first night (LeBistro..not the Anniversary Dinner...that was later in the week) and one to The Garden Room the second night. The staff at both chilled it and served it for us.

We also did order dessert at LeBistro the night we celebrated our anniversary, they gave us the cake with a lid to take back to our room! The wine that you get with this meal is a complementary white or Red. You can upgrade if you like.

Enjoy your trip and your Anniversary package!

Does anyne know what brand of sparkling wine you get? Cheap "champagne" tends to give me a headache-not that I am expecting Dom Perignon or something but possibley Moet?

We actually got white wine instead of sparkling wine. I for get the brand but it was pretty good.

Has anyone ordered the package and substituted a non-alcoholic beverage? Do they have other beverages available at the party? I want to order this, but there won't be any point if we can't substitue the bubbly and wine!

They do offer the package with a non-alcohol option. I believe it is the non-alcohol sparkling grape juice that they offer.

Archived