Drink mixes to make on ship?

pazandak63

I usually take the Crystal Light type of powdered mix. They have them in a little tube that is perfect for a single service. Just about any flavor will go with vodka.

I did not find the lemonade or fruit punch on the ship to be palatable with vodka - I bet they plan it that way!

I 'm not sure if every ship does this but I noticed that on the Glory they would stick out Guava Juice on the buffet line for breakfast. It has a very tropical flavor to it.

It is really good with any brand of the new coconut rum that they sell now.

We take coconut or mango rum to mix with the fruit punch. Hubby usually also takes some spiced rum to have with coke. I take some Baileys to have before dinner or it also goes good in coffee or hot chocolate. Boy, we sound like a bunch of lushes! :) (At least we're only like that on cruises!)

I usually bring a can of condensed cranberry jc and a 6 pak of pineapple jc and differant flavored powdered jc mixes...any combination w/ rum, spiced rum, so. comfort, flavored rums or even vodka (NOT for me:eek: ) plus the fruit punch and lemonade etc on board...no problems mon'!!

Then there is alweays those lovely frozen foo foo drinks...how do you say NO!?:D

Have a great cruise all.

MAO

DH and I always have room service first thing in the morning. I love sitting on the balcony, enjoying a cup of coffee, lox & bagel, and a bit of fruit...DH goes for the more hearty eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage,the works......it is such a great way to start the morning. Up with the sun, listening to the waves lap against the side of the ship or perhaps watching the ship pull into the next exotic port of call......ohhh got carried away there for a second....

Another thing we order always is the juice in the morning....cranberry, mango, tomato, grapefruit...etc. We decide what libation we might want later that afternoon or evening...and we have the juice to go with. Most juice will go with any vodka or rum. Depending on what we are feeling like that day, we might store cranberry juices in the fridge for later. Then all we need is a bit of ice, a splash of whatever and good to go.

Robin

Stop!! I really NEED A CRUISE DRINK

I take the individual Tang sugar free packets. They mix great in the 1.5 liter of water in the room and mix with WHATEVER I have in my hydrogenpreoxid bottle! Used to have some in my carry on..oh well now I will adapt!

My wife found the DOD to be a Kiss on the lips, peach and mango...WOOOOH what fun it is to drink and cruise!!!!

Archived