Question Oosterdam Dec.16,06 Cruise

GTVCRUISER

One time we were getting off a ship on Dec 10. As we were leaving the Christmas decorations were arriving - they have special people come on board and decorate before the passengers get on the ship.

So you bet they will have the ship decorated before the 16th.

Some ships decorate nore than others.

We will also be on that sailing. We have, in the past, gone on Christmas sailings, but decided not to pay the higher proces this year, and we're going a week early. As far as decorations go, I bet they will have them up. Another festive touch is when people bring their own wreaths to put on their stateroom doors. How many others are on this sailing? Have you checked he roll cal board? I'm not sure how it works!

We will also be on that sailing. We have, in the past, gone on Christmas sailings, but decided not to pay the higher proces this year, and we're going a week early. As far as decorations go, I bet they will have them up. Another festive touch is when people bring their own wreaths to put on their stateroom doors. How many others are on this sailing? Have you checked he roll cal board? I'm not sure how it works!

geonna....we are on this sailing. We sailed NCL last year two weeks before Xmas and it was decorated nicely. I also brought decorations for our cabin door which added to the festivities. Have you had a chance to locate our roll call? If not, take a peek. Not many on the roll yet, but I'm sure that will change closer to sail since this sailing is practically sold out! :D

DH and I are going to be on this cruise as well and would like to see decorations but I remember being on the Ryndam 12/7-14/2003 and the crew said the decorations wouldn't go up until the actual cruise that would include Christmas Day. Good idea about bringing along a wreath! I'll start looking for an inflatable one so it's easy to pack!:D

Archived