Extras.....Help Please!!

IncredibleCruising

I will be sailing on the Crown Princess on 2/3/2007 and I am getting a full suite (PS) and I've heard different people say some of the extras that you are suspose to get like........1.Free Laundry service 2.Free welcome bottle of champagne 3.welcome flowers 4.One time free bar 5.Priority getting on and off the ship example:at ports of call 6.One free Evening Photo 7.Free Private dinner on our balcony 8.Also Free use of the Thermal Suite (not exactly sure what the thermal suite is). So if anyone could please tell me which of these things are true and not true that would be great, especially if you were on the Crown Princess. But even if you were on other ships it would be useful to hear from you.

Thanks Heather:cool:

Thanks very much Steven & Daniel, I really appreciate it. I see that you are going on the Crown Princess on 4/14/2007 on the Southern Caribbean Explorer because that is the Cruise that my boyfriend and I are going on in February 2007 out of San Juan on the Crown Princess. I Hope it will be fun. Anyways thanks again.

Heather:)

There's no free bottle of champagne. You can eat every meal on your balcony if you wish, you'll get an extended breakfast menu and lunch and dinner menus will be delivered to your suite if you prefer to order from room service. The Ultimate Balcony Dinner does have an extra charge.

was either from our TA or when the deck chair collapsed under the DH. The teak simply splintered due to age (and not weight as he thinks). The ship was very very sorry - we got flowers, wine, appetizers, etc along with the usual suite items. We also received a Princess canvas tote bag, but the best gift was the free laundry. to have everything cleaned, ironed and hanging (or folded) for me, was the best part of the cruise:D

We love doing the suite life, but be warned, once you do, it's mighty tough going back...

Sail Safe,

Charlie

Archived