Carnival Holiday 10-26-1985

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 years later...
I am looking to hear from anyone that sailed on the Holiday October 26th 1985. This was my first cruise and have great memories of the cruise and the wonderfull people I met.

Rick from RI

That grand old lady was our first cruise together in March/2007 . I had gone on an earlier CCL cruise (the Mardi Gras) in the late 80's. So, the Holiday was my second, and her 1st cruise. Believe me, it some guild too even get her on her first cruise. But she was overwhelmed by the Holiday, and still today, even after 14 cruises later, she'll still say, ' I MSS the Holiday'. Which brings me to my quest, We had heard that CCL sold her but we never did hear to whom and where did she end up, does anybody know ? Thanks, in advance,

Mac

• 1 month later...
That grand old lady was our first cruise together in March/2007 . I had gone on an earlier CCL cruise (the Mardi Gras) in the late 80's. So, the Holiday was my second, and her 1st cruise. Believe me, it some guild too even get her on her first cruise. But she was overwhelmed by the Holiday, and still today, even after 14 cruises later, she'll still say, ' I MSS the Holiday'. Which brings me to my quest, We had heard that CCL sold her but we never did hear to whom and where did she end up, does anybody know ? Thanks, in advance,

Mac

Carnival Holiday is now known as the Magellan

http://www.shipparade.com/az/Magellan/Magellan.htm