Dining times - Galaxy Med???

jplewis

Does the Galaxy have the 4 dining times on the Med cruises? If so can anyone tell me what they are? I realize they may change slightly but I just want an idea of times.

Thanks, Patsy

As far as I know it is only 2 dining times. early and main dining. Hope this helps. I have the main dining which I think is around 8 O'clock. But, I have been led to believe that these times can vary.

jplewis, on our cruise there were definitely 2 late seatings , upstairs was 9.15 and downstairs was 8.45pm. I am not sure but I think there were also 2 early seatings. I know there was a 6.15, but I overheard people in the spa one day say they had a 5.45.

As far as I know it is only 2 dining times. early and main dining. Hope this helps. I have the main dining which I think is around 8 O'clock. But, I have been led to believe that these times can vary.

Now I'm really confused. :confused: We have requested early seating and our reservation shows Main Dining which I took to be early?? Maybe it should read Early or Main Sitting when asked to state a preference.

As long as they feed me I'm not too concerned though :p .

In the Celebrity brochure under Restaurants early seating IS called Main.

I'm confused because some people who have been on the Galaxy have had 4 dining times (2 early and 2 late with about 30 minutes time laspe between them) and others have had only the two (early and late). We have been on ships that do this - I just want to be sure I have the earliest of the late.

We called Celebrity yesterday and they say 8 p.m. for the late. But we know in the office they don't always know what's going on onboard.

Maybe they change up from time to time.

We had 2nd seating on Galaxy and it was very late - 8:45 pm. Early was around 6:30 ish (???). Because of the itinerary I believe it is much later on the Galaxy. Some of the ports the ship is docked very late.

You can always get something somewhere on the ship in between! Pizza, hamburgers, etc. Great pasta station!

In the Celebrity brochure under Restaurants early seating IS called Main.

I'm confused because some people who have been on the Galaxy have had 4 dining times (2 early and 2 late with about 30 minutes time laspe between them) and others have had only the two (early and late). We have been on ships that do this - I just want to be sure I have the earliest of the late.

We called Celebrity yesterday and they say 8 p.m. for the late. But we know in the office they don't always know what's going on onboard.

Maybe they change up from time to time.

I was only offered early(main dining) or late (2nd seating) when booking. I am curious how you know what time you are dining if there are 4 times! I had also heard that on the smaller ships like Galaxy I heard there were only 2 times for dining. Like the previous poster, I am just happy if they feed me;)

Archived