mattresses

R&R on a cruise

there was a post about 2 or 3 months back with the link as to where you can buy them-- as i recall the buyers loved them --- they were very expensive and if my memory serves me correctly they didnt bring them into the house but left them out in front of the house and you had to get them in the house and get rid of your old ones

We purchased one of the mattresses well over a year ago. While it is exactly the same mattress it does feel a bit idfferent. One we have it on a box spring the ship's is the mattress only on a wood base. The ship has that great swaying motion;) the house just doen't move the same:D I also think it makes a difference that they use two twin mattresses that they put together rather than one big King mattress. I think over time the twin stays more firm and holds it's shape. I will say it is a very good mattress and we really like it but I would Much Rather be sleeping on the mattress while on the ship:p

there was a post about 2 or 3 months back with the link as to where you can buy them-- as i recall the buyers loved them --- they were very expensive and if my memory serves me correctly they didnt bring them into the house but left them out in front of the house and you had to get them in the house and get rid of your old ones

Lou, I thought just the opposite. They are very inexpensive and they did bring the mattress into the house but they would not remove any old mattresses. I was actually very pleased with the service.:)

Here is a link to where you can buy the mattress

http://www.shophollandamerica.com/

for your messages. I did go back and read the previous thread also. Think we are going to order the king size mattress. Sounds like a deal to me.

We love ours, got it late January. The only thing that was difficult about it was waiting the 6 weeks to get it.

Archived