What are the benefits of purchasing a cruise when on a cruise

dfishner

On Board Credit. (OBC) For short cruises you will receive $50 per cabin, for 6 - 10(?) day cruises you receive $100 per cabin, and for long cruises you receive $200 OBC per cabin.

You will put down the regular deposit, and can change cabins, ships, dates and keep your OBC IF YOU KEEP THE ORIGINAL BOOKING NUMBER.

If you plan on cruising RCI or Celebrity, it is a no-lose situation.

Ok, perhaps I was wrong but I thought if you booked while on board the deposit was cheaper. Normally on a 7 night cruise the deposit would be $250 but I thought I had read that you would only put down $100 if booking while on board???? Can anyone confirm this?

Ok, perhaps I was wrong but I thought if you booked while on board the deposit was cheaper. Normally on a 7 night cruise the deposit would be $250 but I thought I had read that you would only put down $100 if booking while on board???? Can anyone confirm this?

RCI's deposits are the same whether you book onboard or from home. Princess does offer a $100 deposit option to those who book while onboard and it can be applied to a cruise that you designate after you return from your current cruise.

Archived