Mr. Barbados...I need your help again please....(or anyone else "on island")

skiiergirl

Mr. Barbados.....are you still around? I hope so because you have always been so helpful here. If you are around, please email me at "skiiergirl" at "ix.netcom.com". I need some help again!

Anyone else that is "on island" that might can answer a question for me....please email me at "skiiergirl" at "ix.netcom.com". Thanks.

How can we help..???

I am trying to find out how to buy tickets to the World Golf Championship in December. We will be there only 1 day during the event. Normally we play Sandy Lane but since it is hosting the WGC we can't play it so thought it might be fun to go spectate. But we can't find any info on buying tickets or 1-day pass, etc. for the event.

Thanks!

take a look at this..

http://www.worldgolfchampionships.com/tournaments/tickets/r169

send an e-mail to the address listed. I know the person who is organizing the local part of this. If she can't answer the question, she will find out for you.

Thanks so much. I sent an email and received a reply. One day tickets won't be on sale until November (if any are available at all). C W-H is who sent me the email (don't know if that is your friend or not) and said we could check back with her in November. Thanks for your help!

yep.. she's the one. I'll try to keep check on it on this end and see if anything happens.. but likely they are trying to sell multiple day tickets over 1 day, but again, as she says.. contact again in November and see what is available.

Thanks so much!

Skiergirl-When are you crusing? LindaMae from California-we will be on the Sernade on the 9th. Which ship will you be on for all that golfing stuff? Glad to see your name on the boards - Hope all is well in the "no snow" area!

Have a wonderful December cruise wherever the waves take you!!-LindaMae:):):)

• 3 weeks later...
Skiergirl-When are you crusing? LindaMae from California-we will be on the Sernade on the 9th. Which ship will you be on for all that golfing stuff? Glad to see your name on the boards - Hope all is well in the "no snow" area!

Have a wonderful December cruise wherever the waves take you!!-LindaMae:):):)

Lindamae....We are on SR with you. We will be there 12/2 and then b2b on 12/9. Just haven't had time to do much on the boards lately!!!!

Archived