Casual night Hawiian shirts??

STEPHIE

VISION OF THE SEA 7/23/04 ALASKA

My husband has nice golf shirts, but he also has several nice rayon Hawaiin shirts. Can he use these on casual night with his dockers.I noticed that Hawaiin shirts are very popular in the men's stores right now. Also off the ship, in ports is jeans and nice t-shirts o.k.?

However, where we live in So Cal, Hawaiian shirts are pretty much worn year round. My 15 yo son lives in them (I think he's the only one at his high school that does) DH wears them to work several times a week.

Since the two men in my life have dozens of Hawaiian shirts, they will definitely take a few along. I happen to think they are beautiful and feel so good.

In port, you will want to be dressed casually. Check the forecast before you go, you never know with Alaska, so I hear. We're taking layers and rain gear, then hoping for clear skies and sunshine.

My DH also has many Hawaiian shirts that he loves to wear - the louder and brighter the better in his eyes :eek: . When we are vacationing, I choose my favorites and pack those for him, along with more subdued button downs or polos.

He did wear them on our cruise for casual dinners and fit right in.

Ally

Archived