RCI Website-No Prices

No, it usually means there are no cabins available (at this time) in that category. As you get closer to final payment date, people will cancel or TA's will release space they were holding for a group. I check RCI and icruise for new cabins often as I would like to move my cabin selection. This morning for my FOS 11/5 cruise there are a lot of handicapped inside cabins available for some strange reason.

Bon Voyage

I have been checking the prices on my upcoming cruise to see if they've dropped. This time around every cruise had the N/A. I'm 100 percent sure it is because they are doing some form of issue with their computer system ... updating, modifying, etc.

I went ahead and did a faux reservation for my cruise and it had prices at the point you pick a cabin.

Sue, I just did a test. I used Oct. 28 as your sailing date on Enchantment, went to icruise and made like I was booking a new cruise. There are lots of cabins available with prices. Check it out.

Nanatravel - I am not an agent.

The site must be going up and down. I couldn't get anything to come up even when I said I was making a new reservation. I'll keep trying. Thanks!

I've been getting "information not currently available - try again later" for the last few days. I emailed RCI this morning that something must be wrong with the website. At first I was just checking the four cruises I have booked. Then I started just randomly checking different dates, different ships. It was happening all over the board. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Debbie

I've been getting "information not currently available - try again later" for the last few days. I emailed RCI this morning that something must be wrong with the website. At first I was just checking the four cruises I have booked. Then I started just randomly checking different dates, different ships. It was happening all over the board. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Debbie

I was also getting those messages in red when I was checking on the availability of staterooms for my upcoming cruises. Finally today, when I got those messages again, I backpaged, then hit enter again, and the second time the prices and available staterooms all showed up.

Archived