Valentine's Day on Serenade of The Seas

Sleeepy

I just realized that the week I'm sailing will be the week Valentine's Day falls (okay, okay, I've been married 11 years - doesn't ring a bell as quickly; remember my name is "sleeepy."). ANYWAY, does the cruise line do anything special on that day?

They didn't do anything on the Vision this past Valentines Day.:D I did bring some candy for my room steward. One of our tablemates also brought a box of chocolate to dinner to share with the table.

Carrie

We're on the Serenade for Valentine's day, too. Don't feel bad...we were booked for months before I realized it was that week. I think we're in St Lucia on the 14th, so that alone will be a pretty good treat. I'll probably arrange to have either wine and cheese plate or champagne and strawberries sent to the room that evening for a romantic touch. I was considering going to a specialty restaurant, but i'm sure they'll be packed that day. It would be nice if RCL does something special to mark the day...

Archived