Triumph-room 6408

Sugar67

I tried the search forum and couldnt come up with any information...has anyone had this room or the ones in close proximity? I am wondering about possible noise from below, motion of the ship, etc? Pictures would be awesome too. We are sailing Western Carribean.....are we looking at ports or ocean views in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios?

Thanks for any help you can offer

6408?? That Looks Like Upper Deck Aft.

i Will Be On The Triumph In A Week And We Are 8437 Veradha Looking Out The Back.

1-yes You Will Feel More Movement Front And Rear, More Than In The Middle, The Higher Up You Go You Will Also Feel More.

we Take Motion Pills With Or You Can Get A Shot At The Ships Doctor.

2-i Think That You Will Be Island Side?

Last Feb we were in 6414 my sister was in 6416 and we had friends in 6410. The rooms were great (across the hall inside cabins though) it was very quiet and not much movement at all. My sister her dh and gd as well as 4 friends in the other cabin were all newbies and they didnt notice any movement. We did hear some noise from the club rio, but it never went on after 12 am. I think the club closed then. The only thing i saw going on in there at night was kareoke. We had a great time on the Triumph.

Archived