Tipping for room service?

KJMommy04

...or just stiff them, take the food and shut the door on them, they are bazillionaires in the countries that they come from and get paid by Carnival and why should you supplement their income, Carnival just needs to pay them a better wage, they should be grateful that you let them come by your cabin and deliver you food...

Sorry, I am better now, all the tipping threads have just made me lose it;)

...or just stiff them, take the food and shut the door on them, they are bazillionaires in the countries that they come from and get paid by Carnival and why should you supplement their income, Carnival just needs to pay them a better wage, they should be grateful that you let them come by your cabin and deliver you food...

And i happen to know exactly what threads you are talking about.

Thanks for venting, it made me feel better also.

Dood - take a very deep breath....hold it.....let it out slooooowwwly. Recite to yourself....." I tip my steward and my waiter as I should" (repeat this as necessary) :D :p :D

Archived