Where To Get A Good Omelet On Spirit??

MartiniMama

We just got back from the Spirit today. Yes, you can get omelets in the main dining room (Windows) for breakfast. Also, they had an omelet station at Raffles Terrace (outside and aft of Raffles Buffet). The times we went there, there was practically no one there - the cook will fix the omelet anyway you want while you wait right there. If it's too cold to eat outside, just go back inside to the Raffles Buffet eating area. Breakfast times started at different times depending on the "docking schedule". Just check your "Daily" to get the hours for that particular day. One thing we found out is that they normally start serving earlier than indicated in the Daily; sometimes 1/2 hour earlier. When are you going? I'm ready to go again!

Thanks for the info...we are on deck 10 (I think, we're just down the hall from the kids' area) and I was hoping that we could just run upstairs and grab a quick omelet. We are sailing on Oct. 31st-- I only picked this particular cruise because the kids are off school on Monday & Tuesday, so they will only miss a couple days and the prices were SO LOW!!!! It's amazing how cheap it is ... maybe because it's so new???

Brunolvr,

Last time I asked about movies on the Spirit someone stated that the movies in the Cinema were really, really old. We aren't going until September, but I was wondering if they updated them yet? Tell us all the good, bad and great about your cruise. I would love to hear. thanks

We never went to the cinema - we wanted to enjoy every moment possible of the beautiful Alaska scenery - but as listed in the "Daily" some of the movies shown were:

What Women Want, The Bachelor, Daredevil, Secondhand Lions, Minority Report, Brother Bear, Mystic River, Wonder Boys, Cold Mountain, Like Mike, The Company.

Archived