The Spa on the Mariner

babets

Not sure what you are looking for exactly, but we found the spa to be above average. Both my husband and myself who just sailed on 8/27 had four treatments each...a little obsessive!! They are over priced but that is to be expected. They offer anything you could find at other spas. Be sure to book early so that you can get the day and time that you want. They fill up quickly. They run specials on days at port but they tend to vary. A typical special was a half hour mimi facial with a half hour mini massage; can't remember the price. Hope that helps.

My spa experience on the Mariner (also 8/27) was one of the brightest spots of the trip.

On most cruises I don't book spa services as the prices are just $!:eek:#$! on sea days and usually we fill port days with excursions. This time however, since we were to be in Cozumel until early evening I booked a port-day special called 20-20-20 (one hour split between massage, facial and foot and ankle relaxation). It was an excellent value at $60.00 - less than I would have paid at home. Do this early in the day and you still have lots of time to spend in Cozumel - bonus is that you'll miss all the traffic trying to get the first tenders.

Happy Sails,

Annette

P.S. My therapist was Sharon from South Africa who was very engaging and enjoyable to talk to and even asked me if I "wanted to bother" with the product pitch. I said no, tipped nicely and left it at that!

Archived