Zuiderdam SC or Westerdam SS/SY

Olive

The price difference is pretty minimal, so now I am stuck trying to decide between the two. The Westerdam's newness is appealing, and I think it looks beautiful on shipcafe, so I am trying to decide whether it would be worth it to take the SS-level accommodations. The HAL website seems to indicated that we will still get the nicer bedding at that level (the bedding and the balcony are my two favorite things!). What do people think? Am I being crazy not to take the SC on Zuiderdam? Do people have specific opinions on Zuiderdam versus Westerdam, or SS versus SC?

Thanks for all the initial responses to my SC question!

- Olive

The HAL website seems to indicated that we will still get the nicer bedding at that level (the bedding and the balcony are my two favorite things!).

Sorry that I can't be of more help (I'm a cave dweller), but I do know that all cabins have that lovely bedding. :) The website indicates correctly on that score.

I have sailed on both ships in SB cabins. If all things are equal (you like both itineraries, pricing is close, etc.) I would opt for the SC cabin if only for the extra amenities you will be offered. Either way, you can't go wrong.

Archived