Balcony - Private ?

C-U-ONBOARD

Hey there,

Sailing on the Pride in Oct, and we are in an extended balcony on the Express deck...my question is...how private are they? Meaning if we partake in some hanky panky, could we have viewers?

Its as private as your neighbor makes it.

Anyone can lean over the railing and look into the next balcony from at least one of the 2 sides if not both.

Hey there,

Sailing on the Pride in Oct, and we are in an extended balcony on the Express deck...my question is...how private are they? Meaning if we partake in some hanky panky, could we have viewers?

My DH and I will be on your cruise. I won't look into your balcony as long as you promise not to look into mine! ;)

I don't know this ship, but some Carnival ships have a good view from above. Hopefully someone with experience on this ship can answer that. Sally and I enjoy all the opportunities that a balcany can offer, so we are pretty choosy as well.

Kevin

we were in an extended balcony on the Pride. Unless the people next door perform some contortion act, or you make a LOT of noise, no one will know what you're doing.

That being said, ask for an extra blanket or pillow for the deck. Given all the latest accidents, we won't be using the railing for, um, "leverage" anymore...

On our Miracle cruise we had a regular balcony on deck 8 forward (right below the spa which was on the lido deck). When we looked down we could see onto the balcony below. We could see a few feet of it (people standing at the balcony and some room behind them. Just cozy up to the balcony door or throw caution to the wind and say what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise!

Honestly - with balcony games in mind we have booked a regular balcony. Besides what happens on the cruise stays on the cruise:D :D

Payd

Rumor has it that crew members on the bridge use night vision goggles. It is no telling what they get to see....:eek: :D

I never thought about that!!! Good thing our latest balcony was Alaska and it was toooo cold to do anything without proper covers!!

Archived