Any way to get AOS "Cruise in Review" after cruise?

mrc1961

We had a scheduling conflicts and ended up leaving our AOS cruise a day early(Sep. 9 instead of September 10). We really wanted the cruise in review DVD (my husband was "featured" in the belly flop contest and I want to blackmail him:).

We could not find anyone onboard who could tell us how get the DVD as they were not available til 6:00 on the last evening. We were headed home by time. Do you know if there is any way they can be ordered after the fact?

Thanks!

I was thinking you can from the same website you get the copy write release from. Can't seem to locate the link at this moment but sure other cruise critic folk have it. There was another post on this a few months back where they commented that it was for a limited time and they don't tell you how much it is prior to purchase. But end of story it seems it was right at the original price and they received it just fine. Sorry for so many I thinks but I didn't actually do this but can swear someone else on this board has. Good Luck! We have a jumper on our cruise in 12 days!!

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived