Senor Frogs

jancyjancy

Okay, I have been to Nassau 3 times in the past 10 yrs and have yet to "experience" Senor Frogs. I will be traveling during Thanksgiving week and my husband no longer drinks and I will have an occasional foo foo drink. He wont' go...I will not venture by myself here - Is it for the younger crowd - I'm the big 40:(

Haven't been in that one specifically, but in the others I've been to, it is definitely a college - 20 somethings crowd as the night grows long. Lots of intoxicated dirty dancing.....:eek:

Made me glad I don't have daughters.

Having said that, it won't be all kids. There were enough "old folks" there to avoid standing out. Enjoy. The bands are usually pretty good and mix in some "old stuff" for the "old folks. (40 is in my rear view mirror)" They have some excellent tequilla brands.:cool:

Okay, I have been to Nassau 3 times in the past 10 yrs and have yet to "experience" Senor Frogs. I will be traveling during Thanksgiving week and my husband no longer drinks and I will have an occasional foo foo drink. He wont' go...I will not venture by myself here - Is it for the younger crowd - I'm the big 40:(
That's a good record............keep it going! ;)

We were there in May and will be again next week. Yes, a lot of them were youngsters, at least to us oldsters :D . But we enjoyed ourselves anyway. Had some laughs watching people making themselves look foolish.

We will be a group of 10 ranging in age from 35 to 60 and we arn't even related. :D However, we do intend to have good time.

Go and have fun! I always hit Senor Frogs or Carlos and Charlies and I am 43! Never have I felt old in there. You are as young as your mind lets you be. We always get the biggest laugh out my 72 year old employee that will say something like........it was so nice last night I sat on my deck and had a wine cooler. The young kids look at her and she always says.......I ain't dead yet!

Go and have fun! I always hit Senor Frogs or Carlos and Charlies and I am 43! Never have I felt old in there. You are as young as your mind lets you be. We always get the biggest laugh out my 72 year old employee that will say something like........it was so nice last night I sat on my deck and had a wine cooler. The young kids look at her and she always says.......I ain't dead yet!

Now, I'd go with YOU, Lisa.

It's all about the company you keep.

Back to the OP..................(novel idea, eh?)...........

Jancy, if your DH or Danything won't go with you, forget it.

Cruise with me in December or next August or December, and *I* will go with you! ;)

One of these days, Carol.......we will be one the same cruise. What are you doing in February???

Teaching. I've tried to get her to come on a cruise with me in February and she said something about having to work.:rolleyes:

Sheesh, you guys and your February cruises!

Who makes it possible for you to enjoy a lovely, virtually kid-free cruise???

I DO!

I'm keeping the little buggers in school in February!

No cruises for me in Feb...........gotta wait until summer or winter break. :(

No cruises for me in Feb...........gotta wait until summer or winter break. :(

Hey Carol, a group of us from the MOS were talking about a cruise from Philly or NJ sometime next summer. Maybe we can drag you on that one.

I was at Senor Frogs last September during the day. I'm 25 and I'd say that the crowd was a big mix of people between 18-50. In fact, there was one em...gentleman in particular that was really getting things going and he had to be in his late 50's so I wouldnt hesitate to check it out if I were you! Now...Spring break may be a little crazy and over run w/college aged kids but otherwise it's safe for ya! You'll fit in as long as you're having fun! :D :D

LaUrA

Archived