oosterdam - room 7132

harley22

Has anyone stayed in this room? I would appreciate feedback. Just received our cruise docs to find that we are booked in this SB suite when we actually booked an SS suite. Depending on feedback, we may just keep it.

Many Thanks,

Linda

I'm sure you wil love the SB suite. I saw the SC suite 5187 on the Westerdam and it was fabulous with the wraparound verandah.

Regards,

Have stayed in this suite 3 times on the Zuiderdam....will be in it next month on the Westerdam and again on the Oosterdam in December.

We love this room. It is convenient to the neptune lounge ....just down the hall. It is not far to the (just up the stairs) Lido and the Lido pool. The verandah is FABULOUS and huge...wrapping around the side to have a full view of everything. ...I find the room very spacious as well. I would not give it up for the world ....

You are very lucky. This is a nice upgrade. You now qualify for suite amenities -- Neptune Lounge, free laundry and dry cleaning and lots more. The cabin is probably the same size as an SS but the balcony is huge, probably four or five times what the SS balcony would be.

Has anyone stayed in this room? I would appreciate feedback. Just received our cruise docs to find that we are booked in this SB suite when we actually booked an SS suite. Depending on feedback, we may just keep it.

Many Thanks,

Linda

the upgrade fairy has blessed you! have a wonderful trip :)

Hi All,

Harbormaster & Riz will actually be enjoying this room long before we do. We are booked for Oct. 13, 2007....so we have a full year to wait:cool:

I am in the process of getting a graduate degree so this is going to be my reward when I finish:D

I will definitely be checking back on this board to read all the reviews. You guys are awesome! Bon Voyage everyone!

Linda

Hi All,

Harbormaster & Riz will actually be enjoying this room long before we do. We are booked for Oct. 13, 2007....so we have a full year to wait:cool:

I am in the process of getting a graduate degree so this is going to be my reward when I finish:D

I will definitely be checking back on this board to read all the reviews. You guys are awesome! Bon Voyage everyone!

Linda

How funny, we are booked on the same cruise. We are also going Oct.7 of this year.:D

Archived