New Past Guest Upgrade Codes

Grtcdnwolf

I booked on the Liberty for the 6night in FEb. on valentines week. We had a balcony gaur. I saw the special and called my Ta she got us to a 8E room from a 8A and saved us 50 dollars. So for my husband and I for 6 nights in a balcony room on top deck is costing us $1350. so cheap

Thanks so much for this thread! I just got $160 of our Glory cruise with no pain at all from our PVP. I sent her an email, she responded with the new price within 5 minutes. I'm so excited to get my first price drop ever!:D

Pysco, call back and talk to someone else. If that doesnt work ask for a supervisor. They do keep a record of everytime you call so just remember that. But nice but firm, I always tell the PVP, that I'm not blaming them just the policy. I did finally manage to get a reduction for Jan using this method But it wasnt easy. I dont know why it easy for some and not others. Which is exactly what I told Carnival. I'm not into final payment and had such a hard time. I have 3 Carnival cruises booked as we speak but this is very frustating. I hope to find a good PVP or Ta one day and maybe things will get right.

I just got off the phone with my PVP and we were able to go from a balcony guarantee to an extended balcony on the Verandah Deck on the Legend for our April 1, 2007 cruise. My PVP also told me that the second part of this promotion is you can take 2 other people with you and they can book the same exact cabin type for the same price you are paying. He did say that this portion of the promotion would expire soon, but did not say when. So, if you are interested, you may want to call your PVP or TA right away before it expires.

Paralegal,

I got the discounted price easily, but my PVP asked me to call a supervisor (she gave me the number) to get the friends and Family discount for our friends who are first time cruisers. I made that call,and they got the same rate as us, saving them $360!!!:eek:

They really think I'm incredible now.LOL;)

Pysco, call back and talk to someone else.

ECHO, thanks for the suggestion. I did call back, but no luck. CCL explained (much nicer this time), that a DP1 promo was not valid for the cat booked, which I then relented in my pursuit for an OBC. Still jealous of all those that had better luck.:rolleyes:

. . . . maybe next cruise :p

Sailing Nov 5th on the Pride - 43 days to go! Can't WAIT! (I see it's almost completely sold out - probably another reason for no discounts or drop in pricing) DON'T CARE, I just looking forward to getting on the boat!

Thanks for posting this. I haven't received a Currents magazine in years (it's been 4 years since our last Carnival cruise). I just e-mailed my TA regarding the code for our Liberty 3/25 sailing. Looks like I will save $90 with this discount. Not a huge amount, but will cover 3 days of tips! Crossing my fingers that Carnival will apply the discount or give me an obc.

Becky

Carnival Liberty 3/25/07

Archived