Galaxy Sky Suite question..??

Lisa616

Can someone help me figure out this balcony thing on the galaxy? I have a sky suite on deck 12 booked, cabin 1210. The balcony looks smaller than other ones on deck 12, but bigger than the sky suite balconies on deck 10. Does anyone know whether this is true? It's kinda confusing!! Thanks so much!

Thanks Ferret! So, I assume the balcony is bigger than the 69 sq. ft ones on the 10th deck? I am waitlisted to be moved to the bigger square balconies on deck 12, and now I'm thinking I should keep the one i have! Any thoughts? Their website should be more specific!! Thanks again! We are soo looking forward to this trip. First on Celebrity, we've sailed many times on RCCL and last year on Windstar! The galaxy has a fabulous itinerary this winter!

Lisa616, 1210 is a really nice cabin. The veranda is much larger than the sky suites on deck 10. 1210's veranda is on very slightly smaller than 1207. Your cabin has a very nice forward looking cut on the veranda that makes it really nice to watch the forward movement of the ship.

We've been in Galaxy 1203 and 1212. We have Galaxy 1201 booked and then 1208 on Mercury. We love the sky suites on the sky deck.:D

Lisa616, 1210 is a really nice cabin. The veranda is much larger than the sky suites on deck 10. 1210's veranda is on very slightly smaller than 1207. Your cabin has a very nice forward looking cut on the veranda that makes it really nice to watch the forward movement of the ship.

We've been in Galaxy 1203 and 1212. We have Galaxy 1201 booked and then 1208 on Mercury. We love the sky suites on the sky deck.:D

Thank you!!! The balcony is so important!! We were on Windstar last year and I very much missed the private balcony! Thanks again!

Love that deck also, I know you like the suites and hope you are aware that Galaxy 1201 is not a suite but a CC cabin.....

We also will be on the Galaxy, sky deck, sky suite #1208 but not until Sept. '07. I was able to find out which balaconies were bigger on the Galaxy by doing the following:

Go to Celebrity home page

click on plan your cruise

click on ships

Galaxy

Staterooms by categories

Sky Suites

On the right hand size they give you balcony sizes according to cabin nos.

Hope this helps

We also will be on the Galaxy, sky deck, sky suite #1208 but not until Sept. '07. I was able to find out which balaconies were bigger on the Galaxy by doing the following:

Go to Celebrity home page

click on plan your cruise

click on ships

Galaxy

Staterooms by categories

Sky Suites

On the right hand size they give you balcony sizes according to cabin nos.

Hope this helps

Thanks..I did look there, but if you'll notice cabin 1210 isn't listed at all! Very strange!!

Deck 12- Sky Deck

Sky Suites with FULL SIZE balconies have Verandas of 179 sq. ft. and are suites: 1202, 1208, 1226, 1236, 1203, 1209, 1229, and 1237)

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/images/plan_cruise/ships/galaxy/gl_sky_1089.gif

Any other Sky Suite on this deck has a balcony that is AT LEAST 69 sq. ft. Eye ball the deck plan with that of the Penthouse Deck Sky Suites which are 69 sq ft and you will see the Sky Suite Balconies are larger than 69 sq ft

Deck 10- Penthouse Deck

All Sky Suites on this deck have Verandas of 69 sq. ft. and are Suites: 1015, 1019, 1021, 1023, 1051, 1061, 1063, 1012, 1014, 1016, 1018, 1048, 1058, and 1060)

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/images/plan_cruise/ships/galaxy/gl_penthouse_1089.gif

Below is a photo of the balcony for Suite 1210. The photo does NOT have visible the additional space of the balcony which is out of the photo underneath the overhang. http://www.our-cruises.com/galaxy/stebalc1222e.JPG

sky1210.JPG

Archived