stateroom decorations

MikkiDawn

Okay I have decided to order the corny decorations for my room LOL on Mariner for dh and I but cannot decide which set to get. I have decided on the vanilla cake, I hope it is good !! Here is the choices:

Bon Voyage , because basically this is our first cruise and it seems appropriate !!

Anniversary, because this is our second honeymoon/14th anniversary present (our anniversary is April 3), because we never had a honeymoon to begin with, well not a "real" honeymoon just a weekend away at a lodge.

SO, what do you think I should get for deco ? Bon Voyage or Anniversary, taking a poll LOL !!!:)

I would go for the anniversary (there are so many that never make it to 14 years). We are celebrating our 30th on the Mariner Nov 12th and I was thinking about decorating also.

Take pictures and scrapbook your Honeymoon to always have memories to share with family and friends.

Happy Anniversary :)

Archived